Have questions? FNSSI has Answers!
- MS in Forensic Science (Advanced)
- MS in Forensic Science (General)
- MS in Forensic Science (Nuclear Forensics)
- MS in Biomedical Forensic Sciences
- MS/JD Joint Program Forensic Science & Law
- Advanced Certificate Medicolegal Death Investigation
- Advanced Certificate Firearm & Tool Mark Examination
- Undergraduate program (Integrated Learning Major)
- Undergraduate program (Minor)
- Medicolegal Certificate
The Center for Bioforensics, Biosecurity, and Biometrics, directed by professor Kevin Sweder focuses on new ways to detect bioterrorist agents.
Advanced Certificate, Firearm & Tool Mark Examination. 12-credit-hour program serves as a foundation for eventual AFTE certification.